Are you ready to delve into the world of flexible plasmonic nanostructures and 2D materials? Join our dynamic research team as a Research Fellow in the National Project “SERS active microdevices with 2D-nanomaterials for the detection, identification, and monitoring of toxic industrial compounds and chemical warfare agents: 2D-SERS” (Project Reference PID2022-142451OB-C22). Shape the future of sensing technology and make a real-world impact!
Position: PhD Research Fellow
Location: [University of Zaragoza, Spain]
Project: SERSing – Flexible Plasmonic Nanostructures with 2D Materials
PhD Work Plan:
Embark on a transformative research journey with a comprehensive work plan that revolves around the following key areas:
- Hybrid Nanostructure Fabrication: Explore nano-imprint lithography to craft hybrid polymer-metal nanoparticle structures. Dive into tuning size and periodicity for enhanced performance.
- Conductive Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOF): Revolutionize vapor-phase processing to create conductive porous MOFs on periodic nanostructures for flexible plasmonic applications.
- 2D Material Transfer Techniques: Master the art of transferring graphene and transition metal dichalcogenides onto flexible SERS substrates.
- Neurotoxic and Industrial Chemicals Detection: Evaluate the effectiveness of flexible substrates in detecting neurotoxic agents and toxic industrial chemicals using SERS. Contribute to applications with real-world impact.
- AI-Driven Optimization: Harness artificial intelligence tools for the optimization of flexible SERS substrates. Develop expertise in spectral processing for reliable identification, pushing the boundaries of innovation.
What We Offer:
– Four-year Predoctoral Contract: Reference PRE2023-UZ-21
– Engage in cutting-edge research with state-of-the-art facilities.
– Stays at the Universitat Rovira i Virgili for knowledge exchange.
– Collaborate with international experts and institutions.
– Opportunity for personal and professional development.
How to Apply:
Apply through the SOLICITA platform (https://lnkd.in/ezeznyGH) using your electronic certificate, Cl@ve, or valid keys at the University of Zaragoza by January 9th, 2024.
Learn more about Maria Pilar Pina’s team here: https://lnkd.in/efpCUh4p
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking research and shape the future of SERS-based sensing technology!