Get to know Alexandra
- What do you like most about working on the project?
Being part of a large team of scientist with varying backgrounds and research fields, learning more about SERS.
- What is the coolest thing about your field?
To work with the latest technical innovations and developments for rapid detecton.
- What do you want to achieve with your research?
Develop accurate and reliable techniques for detection out in the field.
- Name a value that drives you?
- Share a turning point or defining moment in your work as a scientist?
When I finally solved a problem in my experiment after months of hard work and finally the modell and experimental data fitted well.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Running, skiing, hiking. Basically spend time outside.
- What is your favorite quote?
The time is always right to do what is right