Get to know Per Ola
- What do you like most about working on the project?
To meet and collaborate with engaged scientists to realize new technical achievements in the area of rapid on-site detection.
- What is the coolest thing about your field?
The overall task is a big challenge, but by applying a multidisciplinary approach provided by a broad team competence, it is possible to make progress.
- What do you want to achieve with your research?
A sensitive and selective sensor device, with low false alarm rate.
- Name a value that drives you?
- Share a turning point or defining moment in your work as a scientist?
The experiments did not work as predicted, but then I suddenly understood that I was wrong.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- Name a favorite book/movie/podcast? Why is it so good?
Movie: Life of Brian. It is fun.
- What is your favorite quote?
“ Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”