Get to know Sarah
- What do you like most about working on SERSing?
The possibility to interact and collaborate with different groups of research and companies.
- What is the coolest thing about your field?
The coolest thing is to see nanotechnology being applied in our daily life.
- What do you want to achieve with your research?
Contribute with the development of new technologies and solutions.
- Name a value that drives you?
- Share a turning point or defining moment in your work as a scientist?
A defining moment in my work as a scientist was doing a PhD abroad.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I like to meet my friends, go to the gym, go hiking, watch TV series/movies and read.
- Name a favorite book/movie/podcast? Why is it so good?
I don´t have one favorite book or movie, but in general those involving suspense, mystery and intrigue hold my attention.
- What is your favorite quote?
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”